Gathering of Information
Information that you have provided to us
We gather the information you furnish directly to us, such as when you created or made changes to your account, opted for on-demand services, connected with customer support, any other communication with us. The information that you provided may include: Name, e-mail, contact number, your postal address, your profile picture, the method of payment, product requested purchased by you, packaging notes or instruction, or any other information that you preferred to provide us.
Information We Collect Through Your Use
When the services provided by us are used by you, we gather information about you in the below general categories:
· LOCATION Details:
When the services for placing orders are used by you, or the services for delivery are used by you, we gather exact location data (network / GPS based ). If you grant the aarogya-inda.com application/website to access location services through the permission mechanism used by your mobile device OS (“platform”), in certain scenarios we may also collect the accurate location of your device when the app is active in the Open mode/back-ground to share promotion offers or information about the product. We may also extract your approximate location details from your IP add in an effort to make the application/website more faster.
· Contacts Details:
If you allow the aarogyaindia application/website to access the address book on your device via the permission mechanism present in your mobile platform or website, we may get and save names and contact information from your device address book on the to make easier and smooth social interactions through our services. We may use the mentioned details/information to check whether the user is connected with the network or not and to let user call in case if he/she taps on any contact number.
· Transaction Details with regards to order on the website:
We gather transaction information with regards to use of our Services, the details including the type of service seek by you, date along with the time of service was provided, the charges or the amount that was charged, when and what order’s placed and apart from this other linked details with the transaction. Apart from this, we may get information for caching to make the application faster. If someone else uses your coupon or promo code, we might link your name with that individual.
· Utilization and choice Info:
· Instrument Details:
We may gather details about your mobile, including, device info, for example, the device model, software OS and version, software and file names and versions, preferred choice of language, technical information like (UDI)unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number of device, device motion information, and mobile carrier/ network details to retrieve running apps and to improve the device performance.
· Call and SMS Data:
Our application/website makes it possible to communicate between users and Consumer Support. In this process of communication, we receive call data, which includes the information about the date and time of the call or SMS message, the other parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the sms and sending OTP(s).
· Log Details of interaction :
When you establish a link or interact with the Services, we gather server end logs, which may have or may include info eg.. device IP address, what was the date and time when service was accessed, application options and features or pages surfed, whether the app was crashed or not and other system-related activities, what type of was used browser, and the 3rd party site/service you were using before opting or interacting with our services. All this info may be used to check or verify network connection, receive data from the internet, avert the device from sleep mode.
Use of this Information
We may use the information we gathered about you to
- Services improvement, for example – to facilitate payments, made the products available when needed and provide you all the required information regards to your service request, elaborate and develop new features, provide a sustained customer support to consumers, enhancement of safety features, check the credentials of users, and send update able product and other type of consumer related messages;
- Perform and manage internal operations, eg…to prevent fraud and abuse of our support and services; to mitigate application bugs and operational issues; to perform data analysis, testing, development and research, to monitor and examin the usage and activity pattern;
- To share communications of interest to you, including information about products promotions, news, events of aarogyaindia and to process contest, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information with other stakeholders
We may share the information we collect about our customer, as described in this Statement/described at the time of collection or sharing, including as below:
Via Our Services We may share your information:
- With 3rd parties to enable them to provide you a service that requested by you, through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With general public if you have submitted the content in a public forum, such as blog comments/posts/tweet’s, or other options of our services that are open to view by the general public;
- With stakeholders with whom you choose to let us share information about you.
Features of Social Sharing
The services of this may integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our website/application, with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of mentioned features in previous statements enables the sharing of information with general public/or other stakeholders, depending on the settings you have opted for with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them. Our offers/discounts are limited to selected categories.
Advertising/Analytics Services Provided by other partners
Your account Choices
You can correct your a/c information at any time by logging into you’re a/c. In some cases, we may retain certain specific information about our users as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if someone has a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe the user has committed fraud or violated our terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Review of Statement
We can change these statements on a need basis. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.